From @@start_date@@ to @@end_date@@
We continually uphold high standards of cleanliness, maintenance and sanitation. Now more then ever we are taking all possible steps to ensure that travelling continues to be a safe experience.
· All employees have been trained on hygiene and prevention measures, equipped with PPE and trained on its correct use.
· We prioritise online check-in and check-out systems and payment by contactless credit card. · We provide hand sanitiser dispensers in our public areas and bar.
· To guarantee the minimum safety distance between people, we established a maximum capacity in public areas, pool and bar.
· Thorough cleaning of the entire apartment with virucidal products recommended by Eurosanex. Increased frequency of disinfection of surfaces with most frequent contact.
· We wash textiles with special programmes to guarantee maximum hygiene.
· We clean thoroughly and more frequently exposed surfaces such as door handles, faucets and toilet flush levers, handrails, light switches, tables, chairs in public areas and bar.
· Enhanced maintenance and cleaning of pool water, increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the pool area and sun loungers.
WE ASK OUR GUESTS TO SHOW A VALID CERTIFICATE DURING A CHECK-IN.
All visitors over the age of six who are not arriving from the Canary Islands must present a certificate. The officially recognised certification should show that they have tested negative for active COVID-19 infection in the past 72 hours. If you have any questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0034 605 80 05 69
LATEST UPDATES FROM LANZAROTE
If you are coming on holiday to Lanzarote soon, the following information is relevant. Here we provide trustful resources to check the latest updates from Lanzarote and the other Canary Islands.